Canned food packaging is roughly divided into two types: glassware and tinplate cans. Generally, the shelf life of glass cans is about 8 months. It is easy to absorb light and heat. After a long time, the food in the cans will be black. The tinplate can have a shelf life of up to two. In the year, there are other obvious advantages:
1. Good mechanical properties The tinplate cans are stronger than other packaging containers, such as plastic, glass, paper, etc., and have good rigidity and are not easy to be broken. Not only for small sales packaging, but also the main container for large shipping packaging.
2. Excellent barrier properties Tinplate cans have better barrier properties, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, light blocking properties and aroma retention properties than any other materials. In addition, the sealing is reliable and is more conducive to product protection.
3. Process mature production efficiency The production of tinplate tin has a long history, and the process is mature with a complete set of production equipment, which has high production efficiency and can meet the packaging needs of various products.
4. Beautifully decorated Metal materials have good printing performance; the logos are bright and beautiful, and the packaging containers made are more eye-catching. They are an excellent sales package.
5. Variety of shapes Tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as square cans, oval cans, round cans, horseshoes, trapezoids, etc., which not only meet the packaging needs of different products, but also make the packaging containers more change, and promote Sales.
6. Recyclable and recyclable It meets international environmental protection requirements and future product trends. At present, metal container tanks are the most convenient for recycling among many packaging materials, and the recycling rate is also the highest.https://www.huatai-group.com/