Milk powder tin cans are used to hold and store milk powder in tin cans, because this kind of material can have good storage effect, so it will be used. Moreover, it is necessary for everyone to familiarize and understand in order to use the tin powder cans correctly and reasonably, and then achieve the purpose of use.
1. When purchasing milk tin cans, do you have any requirements for the manufacturer? Do you want to consider the type of milk powder?
There are some factors that must be considered when purchasing milk powder tin cans, one of which is the manufacturer of the product, so we must pay attention to it and take it seriously. Moreover, it has specific requirements, it is to choose professional and regular manufacturers to ensure product quality and product performance. The type of milk powder, from a professional point of view, needs to be considered, because there is no necessary connection between the two, so this conclusion will be reached.
2. Is there tin foil in the milk powder tin can? Is it necessary?
In the tin powder tank, it is generally tin foil, which is used in the tank mouth of the tank. It is mainly used to block the outside air and water from entering the tank, to ensure the quality of the milk powder in the tin powder tank during the shelf life, and to avoid deterioration of the milk powder. problem. However, this is not necessary, but it is generally recommended to ensure good quality of the milk powder.
3. Is the can used in carbonated beverages the same as the tin powder can?
The cans used in carbonated beverages, which used to be tinplate cans, were coated with a layer of tin on the surface of the iron. At present, aluminum cans are used, and the surface of the cans is tinned. Therefore, this kind of can is not the same as the milk powder tin can, and although it is also a tin can, it is different from the pure tin can, and there is a clear difference.
4. After the milk powder in the tin powder tank is finished, how to clean and hold other foods?
After the milk powder in the tin powder can be thoroughly cleaned, it can be used to hold other foods. The following needs to be known in the cleaning operation:
(1) If there are stains in the tank, use toothpaste or rice vinegar and water to remove it. However, care should be taken not to damage the surface of the tin can when brushing with a brush. If it is a stubborn stain, remember not to scratch it with a hard object to avoid damage to the surface of the tin can.
(2) If the cleaning agent is used to clean the tin can, rinse it with clean water, and then wipe it with a soft cloth in time, because if there is residual detergent or water droplets, it will damage the surface of the tin can.www.huatai-group.com