The plastic barrels produced by our factory are corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant and have good sealing performance. They are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, and can be used for packing dangerous goods in I, II and III packaging. The following is a detailed introduction to the use of different materials in the plastic buckets of our factory.
Performance characteristics of plastic drums containing different substances:
1. Manual horizontal rolling and lateral rotation methods are also convenient for mechanical handling and dock lifting. It can hold a variety of chemical dangerous goods with density II and III below 1.4g/cm3, good corrosion resistance and multiple materials. O" seals to meet different filling requirements.
2. The residual amount after pouring is small, easy to clean, long service life, and can be used more than 20 times under normal filling, transportation and handling conditions. It saves energy and reduces the cost of use.
3. The size meets the requirements of container transportation in various places. The stacking is convenient, safe and reliable. The 20-foot container can be loaded with 80 pieces.
4. Can be used for hot filling, the general temperature should not exceed 60 °C. After hot filling, the lid and stacking should be closed after the contents have been sufficiently cooled and lowered to room temperature. Weather resistance is excellent at 50 ° C - minus 40 ° C.
5. If you have a chemical that is easily decomposed, you can use a cover with a venting function to avoid the risk of overpressure during transportation, while ensuring the sealing performance of the liquid.