The F style oblong metal tin cans mainly refers to the process of the tin. The process of the tin is determined by its purity. The tinware of 97% or less is hard and suitable for machining. The processed tin is often The embossing effect is obvious, but the sealing is not the best. 99.9% of the tin is soft, the manual features are thick, and a piece of work is mostly composed of several parts. It can show high-grade engraving and hollowing process, high-purity tin sealing. Very good, tea cans only need to use a cover to achieve the effect, you can often find that when the cover is forced to bounce back, this is the reason.
Maintenance of F-shaped rectangular metal tin can
1) Remember to store the tin can in a clean, dry place.
2) Never use a dishwasher or a brush to clean tin tea cans.
3) Avoid contact with the flame or place it in a heated area. When the tin is heated to above 160 degrees Celsius, its texture will become brittle and the utensils will peel off into powder or dish. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not heat the tin crafts to more than 160 degrees Celsius to avoid damage.
4) Do not place food or beverages in tin tea cans overnight to avoid smudging the surface.
5) Those who live in the seaside area must wash the tinware more frequently, because the large amount of salt in the air will make it lose its luster.
6) Wash with warm water, then wipe with a soft dry cloth after cleaning.
7) Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and a high-quality silverware cleaner.