The tin can, which is a jar made of tinplate, can be said to be a packaging container, and is widely used in various places in daily life. Therefore, it is necessary to familiarize and understand, in order to use the tinplate can be used correctly and reasonably, and the effect is good.
1. Can the tin can be used to hold tea?
A tin can, which can be used to hold tea leaves, and this tinplate can be called a tinplate tea can. This type of tinplate can is an iron can or an iron box which is produced by using a tinplate and printed on its surface and cut into a block, stamping, etc., by cleaning the package. The shape can be varied, and can have good decorative and beautiful appearance, can play a good protective role for the preservation and storage of tea, and from the current point of view, the application is more and more extensive.
2. Which products can be packaged using tinplate cans?
Tinplate tin, its applicable product packaging is for tea, moon cakes, candy, biscuits and health care products. Moreover, the packaging of these products can also have some advantages, it is:
(1) Compared with packaging materials such as plastics, glass and paper, it can have good strength and rigidity and is not easily damaged or broken.
(2) Because this kind of can has good barrier property, gas barrier and moisture resistance, and its light blocking property and sealing property are good, the product has good storage effect.
(3) It is very mature in the production process, and has supporting production equipment, high production efficiency, and can meet the packaging requirements of various products.
3. What is the inner coating material of the tinplate can? How long can it be stored if it has a packaged product inside?
The inner coating material of the tinplate can usually be an aqueous epoxy acrylate coating and cured with an amino group. If there is a packaged product in the tinplate can, it can be stored for several years under certain conditions. The specific conditions are: the canned temperature reaches 90 degrees, the sealing can be qualified, the can has good sealing performance, and the sterilization temperature reaches 95 degrees.http://huatai-group.com/